[SïK] - Socom Clan Since 1976

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Thanksgiving...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daisy

PostSubject: Thanksgiving...   Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:14 pm

So what are your plans and what are you thankful for...

Plans- We are going to my parents that are about 40 minutes away. We will eat a ton of food and deal with my crazy sister in law. She says the stupidest things, so atleast it can be entertaining.

Thankful for- I am thankful for a wonderful husband, who cooks and cleans and buys me a $400 gaming system for one game. I am also thankful for the most wonderful daughter in the world. I never realized how special a child is until you have your own. She can be such a pain in the butt, but shen she says something like I love you you forget about the rest. I am also thankful for a healthy family, job stability, and that Bush only has a couple of monthes left in office. Very Happy Oh I am also thankful that the flood we dealt with this summer was not worse, we were about 1 foot away from having the water on our main level, 6 ft of water in our basement.

So come on guys...we need some stuff to read on here.
SmileyCentral.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
slinkE

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving...   Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:21 pm

plans- food n football, we live hours away from her fam as well as mine, so just me, her n the kids

thankful for- my girl, my kids n that i have a job that allows me to take care of my family
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bandit

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving...   Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:25 pm

- Drive drive drive. (Oklahoma for family stuff).

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving...   Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:46 am

Plans: Driving (2hrs) to in-laws on Wednesday (tonight) and having Thanksgiving with my family on Thursday. Friday, visiting friends, some relatives, seeing what's changed in town since last year. Saturday, have Thanksgiving with wifes side of family, then driving back home Saturday night. Sunday, relaxing!!

Thankful: Family, Friends, and for what I have. For my wife who is probably way under appreciated for all she does and all she lets me do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrCOPE

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving...   Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:45 pm

Plans - Spending the day with Jill(girlfriend) and her family, and friends, and not returning to oklahoma.

Thankful - Jill, my kids, my dog, my sanity, health, ability to get a stiffy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WaveHunter

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving...   Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:17 pm

Plans - go to the in-laws. We go there often, they live 10 minutes away. Eat way too much, play some Wii, maybe sneak out for a surf session with the brother-in-law, there are supposed to be waves.

Thankful - For my daughter who is the best thing that ever happened to me. For my wife, my family, my job, all my "things". The ability to surf, play guitar, and be myself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving...   

Back to top Go down

Thanksgiving...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
- SïK Clan - :: =General stuff= :: "The Bar" Daily Madness-
Jump to: